- K-5 Lunch – $2.45
- K-5 Breakfast – $1.10
2017-2018 School Lunch Program Information: Parent Letter
Cottonwood Cafeteria Supervisor: Debbie Hanneman 879-2688
Free and Reduced Lunch
Complete a Free and Reduced Price School Meals Household Application. All questions can be directed to Linda Millman @ 879.2072 or Cynthia Griego @ 879.2015.
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase daily. Each child may pay for his/her breakfast/lunch tickets on a daily basis or tickets for the entire week may be purchased by check or cash. The menu is published monthly and can be found on Cottonwood’s home page. A free or reduced lunch program is also available. Applications can be requested from the office, but are also sent home for the first week of school. Parents can access their child’s lunch account online: check their balance, view lunch activity and recent deposits, and make deposits online.
Follow these few simple steps:
- Go to MyMealTime.com
- Click on create new account
- Answer the questions/create user name and password
- Click on sign in
- Click on add student
- Select Arizona/Vail/child’s school
- You need to know the student’s 6-digit power school number
- Add all students in family by selecting their school and adding their name and number, then click on home
- Now view details of your child’s lunch account
Future viewing will be as easy as going to the web site and typing in user name and password. All information will be current as of the day before. You can access 24/7.
- Deposits can be made using debit/credit card
- Minimum deposit of $25.00 and small user fee (about $1.20)
If you have any questions please call Sodexo at 879-2090