If you live in the Cottonwood Elementary School attendance boundary. Please stop by the front office to pick-up an enrollment packet.
For 2016-2017 Kindergarten through 5th Grade Enrollment Requirements
Please note the following: Kindergarten students must be 5 before September 1
& 1st Grade students must be 6 before September 1.
All students must have the following information in order to register:
- Original certified birth certificate– not a baptismal certificate.
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Proof of Legal Guardianship/Custody– If a guardian other than a natural parent will be registering the student, a court document showing current guardianship must be provided at the time of registration. If divorced, you MUST provide legal documentation of custody agreement.
- 2 Proofs of Residency: (one from each section)
- Proof- Valid AZ driver’s license, W-2 statement OR payroll stub
- Proof: Utility bill, mortgage statement OR rental agreement
- Proof of residency must show current addressalong with parent or legal guardian’s name)
Open Enrollment : We are currently closed for open enrollment in Special Education, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade.